Thursday, November 12, 2009

Chimp Attack Victim Reveals Face

The 22-year-old former ESPN production assistant whose affair with former Mets GM and baseball analyst Steve Phillips hit the front pages of the tabloids was on Good Morning America today. Brooke Hundley said, "I did things I regret, obviously. People make mistakes at 22. That's what I was trying not to do originally, was hurt anybody else or affect anybody else's lives negatively. But I did things and I thought about things just as an avenue to get people to pay attention, to start asking the right questions, to get me out of a bad situation."

Heyooooo! Wait. That can't be right. I'm a little concerned to see what this tubby temptress looked life before Steve Phillips had his way with her. My gut instinct says that she's a topper. And her gut says she's a little bit hungry. And now I'll let everyone say how much of an awful person I am for comparing her to the chimp victim. It's like everyone became so sensitive after 9/11. Smile a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...