Friday, November 20, 2009

I Need a Whiskey


Thierry Henry has conceded that Republic of Ireland "definitely deserve" to qualify for the World Cup finals and has backed calls for a replay, even though FIFA have already ruled out such a scenario. France captain Henry has been at the centre of real controversy after he handled the ball in extra time before passing for William Gallas to score in Wednesday night's World Cup play-off between the two countries. That goal ensured Les Bleus won 2-1 on aggregate to qualify for the finals in South Africa

Well this sucks. I had a post ready to be fired off the other day about it this game and it wasn't pretty. Everyone was asking me how I felt about my beloved Irish getting absolutely fucked in the ass by the French. And it's a common known fact that i don't like French people. I don't like the country, I don't like it's citizens, I don't like the government leaders and I haaaate the soccer team. France, Italy and Germany are actually on my list of countries I would annex from the globe when I become world dictator and appoint my man George W. as 2nd in command. But I couldn't post the other shit I had about that game because I think I'd be tried for war crimes. It was that bad. Then Henry comes out with this statement and it can be summed up in one word. Class. He's a classy motherfucker. He's a pussy just like the rest of his countrymen but he's also fair. If the guy who cheated says he cheated and wants to replay the game then why not just do it? Chalk it up to society trying to hold the irish boys down once again. That's why they shot JFK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...