Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hey Fatty


Once again hockey pest Sean Avery has found himself in some hot water with the National Hockey League. After keeping his nose clean since getting into trouble last year while with the Dallas Stars this seven year veteran who has six points thus far with the New York Rangers is being accused by current Washington Capitals coach Bruce Boudreau of calling him fat. Boudreau who coached Avery back in 2003 with the American Hockey League’s Manchester Monarchs mentioned in his book called ‘Gabby: Confessions Of A Hockey Lifer that Avery made those remarks during game seven of last year’s Stanley Cup Playoffs. “He told me I was the biggest, fattest bleeping pig he had ever seen,” Boudreau wrote in the book. “He told me I was fatter than bleeping Ken Hitchcock. He told me that I was going to die because I was such a fat bleep.” Surprisingly enough the Capitals coach had nothing to say about this NHL bad boy who in his career has bounced around with the Detroit Red Wings, Los Angeles Kings, Stars and the Rangers. “He’s a really good player,” Boudreau said. “I’ve had him, know of him, played with his dad and all those things. He knows how important the playoffs are and he’s just going to be a really good thorn in our side.”

Another day, another Sean Avery is bad for humanity story. What's so bad? He's obviously a fat shit who is leading an unhealthy life. So we should persecute our guy for serving as a human PSA? I give up on life. Everyone is so fucking sensitive these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...