Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Can't Quit You, Larry


Former Kansas City Chiefs running back Larry Johnson signed a one-year contract with the Cincinnati Bengals on Tuesday morning, a source told ESPN.com's John Clayton. Terms of the deal were not available. Johnson flew to Cincinnati on Monday to meet with the Bengals. Coach Marvin Lewis has told Johnson, who was released last week by the Chiefs, that he would be fourth on the team's depth chart at running back.

There is something about the Bengals that I just like. They're like the misfit toys from Rudolph or something. I'm not hopping on the band wagon or anything but I'm slowly starting to root for them. Carson Palmer is a great guy. I fell in love with him during HBO's Hard Knocks. Chad Ochocinco is on my fantasy football team and Cedric Benson carried me last year in the last 4 games of the season so I owe it to them to at least give a fuck. And I've always had a thing for Larry Johnson. He came into the league and ran angry. But then he started beating up women, wearing camo pants with hats that don't fit and calling reporters "fags." Sooooo that was weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...