Monday, November 2, 2009

I <3 Chase Utley

I was sitting on this post for like 2 months but never pulled the trigger because of my allegiance to the greater 2B in the league, Dustin Pedroia. Then I was gonna wait until the Phillies pulled and won the series but let's be honest. It's not going to happen. It's the year of evil overtaking that is still pure in the world. Lakers win the finals, a boring Steelers team won the super bowl and now the biggest bunch of d-bags will probably win the world series. But that's what 2010 is for. A fresh slate for the little guys that get cast aside. But I digress. This is all about #26. Chase Utley. I don't know what it is that second basemen have but I can't get enough of it. And let me tell you, it's fucking working. The guy has one of the purest swings in the league and when you're drunk; one of the best names to yell. On top of all this, he's a big game performer. You can look up his october numbers to see that. He goes against everything I look for in a player. He's not short, doesn't carry a chip on his shoulder, no attitude issues, he's never been over looked in his younger days and he hasn't knocked up a hot actress then leaves her to bang a model. I heard rumors that his wife was in playboy but her titties tell a different story.

p.s. My fucking "K" button has been shitting out lately so all you little fucking assholes who wanna take me down for spelling errors you can go eat a pile of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...