Friday, November 13, 2009

I Hate So Many People


Struggling Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler has been fined $20,000 by the NFL for abusive conduct toward a game official during Chicago's blowout loss to Arizona in Week 9. Cutler was fined as a result of verbal abuse toward the back judge, which drew an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty in the Bears' 41-21 loss to the Cardinals. The Bears (4-5) have lost four of their past five games.

Dude. Really? Like motherfucking tittswallowing really? You throw 5 picks and you have the audacity to even raise your head? REALLY?! I've always hated Jay Cutler and it's because of punk ass moves like this. He thinks he's this gunslinger QB that can come out and toss interceptions like Brett Favre and it'll all be OK but it's not. #4 has a couple rings. Cutler doesn't. And I don't think Cutler ever will. I guess part of the reason is he's throwing passes to a guy is a career punt return man at best. If anything Devin Hester should be a cornerback. Not a Receiver. I've never seen him make a catch. Ever. Even back in 1999 during recess I'd be slinging that motherfucker cherry pop passes and he had butter fingers. You think it's easy being a 11 year old stud and having your wideouts drop balls while the ladies look on? I had to worry about my own balls dropping. What the fuck? I average about 3 posts a week where I don't even remember what I'm talking about by the end. hey paden sadler, don't disappoint tomorrow. go mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...