Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's Time to Bring Some Lacrosse to Hochuli




Virginia narrowly beat Syracuse over the weekend by a score of 11-10. I love it. The Cavaliers are looking for redemption this year. After losing to Syracuse, the eventual NCAA champions, in the semis, Virginia's not taking any prisoner's this year. This team has a lot of talent returning from last year, and is currently ranked #1 in the power rankings. I can see this team winning a national championship this year. I think the Bratton twins are no longer young kids trying to fit in on the team, so look for them to put up big numbers. And Brian Carroll and Ken Clausen are just beasts. Expect to see the usual powerhouses at the top of the rankings, like duke, syracuse, johns hopkins, and maryland, but i dont think they can match up to Virginia. Should you trust me on this though? I dont know, i only predicted how each team would do in the tournament last year. Yeah, whatever. I guess i know what i'm talking about.


P.S. Look for them to open up a can of whoop ass on #8 Cornell this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...