Sunday, May 2, 2010

Yo. Kobe Is Dope

LOS ANGELES -- Just in case the Utah Jazz forgot how Kobe Bryant finishes games, he provided another painful playoff reminder. Bryant scored 11 of his 31 points in the final four minutes, and the Los Angeles Lakers blew a fourth-quarter lead before rallying for a 104-99 victory over the Jazz in their second-round series opener Sunday.

I didn't watch a second of this game except for the last 5 minutes because I knew it was Kobe time. I turned around from my chair, saw the Lakers were down by 4 and immediately knew Kobe was going to take over and that's exactly what he did. Like there wasn't a point that I doubted he was going to pull off the W. I don't care that he had a rough game up until then or he went cold at some point. The only thing that matters is that he's the best clutch player in the league and might be the only guy capable of closing like MJ used to close. Lebron might be the MVP because his cast isn't as good as Kobe's but he doesn't step on your throat like Kobe does. I'm saying all this and I despise him. But I love to watch him work and that's the difference between him and Lebron. You know what you're gonna get with Lebron but Kobe it's all different shit. Dude is a fucking artist. He can get hot from outside then the next trip down, ball fake, drive to the lane, draw the foul and hit the jumper and then the defense is left wondering what the fuck to do next. He's gross. He's terrifying. Having said that, he raped a girl so he is both gross and terrifying in a different sense of the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...