Saturday, May 1, 2010

Marc Savard Just Rang My Bells

BOSTON -- In his first game back since a concussion seven weeks ago, Marc Savard scored on a delayed penalty with 6:08 left in the first overtime to give the Boston Bruins a 5-4 playoff victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Saturday. The Bruins took a 1-0 lead in the best-of seven Eastern Conference semifinals. Game 2 is Monday night in Boston.

I sat here for a solid 10 minutes trying to think of a better way to make your return and I couldn't find it. That was it. I'm not doing it justice when I say Savard hit a fucking laser into the net. Just a complete rocket. If this was drunk NHL 2010 at my crib we'd be screaming out "Ohhhh SNIPES!" So hopefully that puts it into perspective for you. And for those of you keeping track, Yes I do have a thing for under sized hockey players because I'm an under sized human.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...