Thursday, February 5, 2009

We're The Champs Live (love) Blog (bug).

8:02- The Mailman is in studio. Where's Barkely? Ohhhhh that's righttt. Getting "The Best BJ ever." Gonna be a great fucking game.

8:04- Everyone is praising Gasol for his 31 points over the past 2 games. Who the fuck did they play? The knicks and raptors. I could get out there and drain a fucking 3 if I wanted.

8:10-I'm so fucking sick of blabbering black guys. Not only do they look like apes but they sound like them. What? is that wrong?

8:14-I don't know who that girl is in the post under this. If you're saying we used to be something, I'm not buyin it.

8:17 KG is Playing. Ray Allen just got added to the All-star team. This means I don't have to quit and I got an erection.

8:18 Lamor Odom went to URI. No wonder he cant hit free throws. I know that doesn't make sense I just wanted to make fun of that school.

8:20 Allen hits the truth for a 3. THAT'S WHY THEY ARE FUCKING ALL-STARS.

8:20- 5-0 after a put back dunk by KG. HOW DOES OUR ASS TASTE?

8:21 this shit is a lot harder than football to live blog. 7-2 the good fellas. I mean 9-2. rondo just put on a circus pass to the truth for 2. fuck me running.

8:23- Reggie just said Kobe is on pace for 48 points. I'm officialy pissed off.

8:24- If you're telling me Ray Allen is not the best pure shooter in t he game well I'M NOT BUYIN IT.

8:25- If you're telling me Perkins sucks. I'm buying it.

8:33- LA is up 19-16? Where the fuck was I? 7 points for uncle ray-ray.

8:36- Duuuude these G Commercials are the fucking tits. Anytime you can put Weezy's voice with a picture of MJ I'm sold.

8:38- I know I said I liked Kobe like 2 days but I take that back. I'd put him into a wall but he would probably just knock me over on accident and tear my mcl.

8:40- I can't sit still for this long. I gotta work on my bum busters. Sellberg putting me into a wall? You suck your sisters toe jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...