Monday, February 9, 2009

Cowboys say Game-Over on Pac-Man with release


Adam "Pac-man" Jones was released Monday by the Dallas Cowboys...surprise surprise. Maybe Jerry Jones can find a better corner back on his new television show. OR maybe the Dallas Cowboys could win a meaningful came. OR maybe the Cowboys  could cut the Brittney Spears circus shit. She is truly gorgeous by the way, her soft skin flows down the river of my thoughts day after day and makes my each and every thought "toxic" making me feel "so lucky" and wishing that she would "hit me baby one more time"...i guess that makes me a "womanizer". Im truly a "slave for" this blog, it "drives me crazy" i usually cant sleep, but oh well it seems like I have "done it again"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...