Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hayden Is Single.

Hayden and Milo have called it quits! One source claims "It was a lifestyle conflict. They were in very different places." Translations: Milo was fed up with her immature ways! The source adds, "They are still on friendly terms. There are no hard feelings." Apparently the two of them are just into different things. The source says Hayden "is young. She likes to go out in the Hollywood scene and that's not his style."


Awww yeahhh. The Gods heard my prayers and we can finally be together. I've said it a million times before. Guys who named Milo can only satisfy a lady of Hayden's stature the same way a cute little puppy could. Sure you can cuddle and lay around all day but when its time to get diggity down you know it's just wrong. He's also 31 so he's got that going for him. Cause most 31 year old guys are dating chicks who are 19. 12 year difference if my math is correct (and they say I failed basic math). That's not weird or anything. 16 and 19 is alright in my book though. I just wanna clarify that. I wouldn't wanna go out at night if I was Milo either. Get caught squiring a 19 year old girl around town is just embarassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...