Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sellberg Cancels HBMHL At 11:50 PM.

I think it's typical of most swedish guys (sellberg) in our league, running around playing tough and never back anything up. I mean I understand. Just yesterday I claimed that when it's all said and done I will be the greatest player to ever hit the ice. The boy is afraid because when it's me and him chasing down the puck, the story ends with him going into the wall. That's already a known fact. He might have 20 pounds on me but when it comes to heart, that's something I have an ambundant amount of. When he was off hanging out with his boyfriend last night, I was training. He was getting kisses, I was getting buckets. Cause that's what champions do. There is no off days for real hustlers. he was feeling satisfied while I was hurting but I said, "don't quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." Just tell me when big shooter. I'll be right here all night. It's not my fault you can't handle me you slug. Yeah, we might be close but J.grady told me that only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades. Jordon Brault wants his birthday to come and go asap but that doesn't mean shit. All I'm saying is if you want the crown, you best come at the king. Cup or bust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...