Friday, February 27, 2009

Things I Hate: Girls With Bangs.



I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm not sorry. Its an awful look. I've seen too many bitches try to pull off this bangs look like they're 6 years old again or whatever but its terrible. Yeah, when you were 6 it might have been cute to have chubby cheeks but now you just look fat. Plain and simple. You wont grow out of that fat unless you start throwing up your lunch everyday. I don't why it is but every time I see a chick with bangs, I get an image of a fat ass bunny with chubby chunk cheeks. You just look ugly and dirty. And not good dirty, like I haven't showered in a week and I slept in a dumpster. All of you. You disgust me. I'm talking about that like unnatural bangs where you force it. I don't know. I don't like it and neither does desi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...