Friday, February 20, 2009

"Baby just sayyyy yessssss"


I would like to draw your attention to probably if not the perfect female, the closest to such a person. Taylor Swift has captured the hearts of many, including my own. This specimine is comperable to none. If she wanted to she could single handedly win a superbowl, world series, and win the Masters. Yes The Masters. She would take that shit right out from under Tiger. , In the magical words of Taylor Swift...

"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.You'll be the prince and I'll be the princessIt's a love story - baby just say 'Yes"
They call me Romeo/Prince Desiderato

There is just one thing i must never do, and that is piss her off. She will lyrically destroy me/humiliate me, like she has a track record of doing. If i get her mad, there is a greater chance of a bangin party in Burlington then me receiving pity from Miss Swift.

In other news.....
1. A-Roid is a sandbaggin son of a bitch. Keep digging yourself a bigger hole.

2. Now we know who the real 3rd baseman is in NY...the classy man known as DAVID WRIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...