Saturday, February 21, 2009

I <3 CP3

I really do. Besides Rajon Rondo, I think this kid is one hell of a ball player. Ever since his days at Wake Forest. I even bought a Wake hat at Olympia for 5 bucks back in the day when he was playing there. I claim to be a UNC fan too but I really don't like the ACC and roy williams is a prick. I don't like to shed my love on anyone but the celtics usually but I can't help. CP3 against the black mamba last night was quite entertaining. I used to not go crazy over the NBA but until you get to college and realize all those guys you used to love to watch are the same age as you and 70 times the athlete you are, it's just not fun anymore. Throw in the factor that you never got accepted to any of those schools and it makes the NBA a nice alternative. Anyway. Chris Paul. Besides Rondo, rayray, the truth and KG, this guy is one of my favorite players in the league right next to Ron Artest and Gilbert Arenas. He's wicked smaht. The past two years, the kid is averaging a double double. And not in rebounds either. I could go out there and get 10 boards a night if I wanted, all that shit takes is hard work in the paint. No talent needed. We're talkin assists here. love that shit. He get's his buckets then makes sure eveyrone around him gets theirs. 10.8 assists to go alonng with his savvy 22 points a game. 2 steals a game. Ahhhh I love it. Guy averages 4 defensive boards too. You know what that means? He works his ass off on both sides of the court. That's a player right there. I just love his all around game. Show me another guy who has the best stop and pop mid range jump shot since myself. You can't do it. Cp3 is just a gritty bastard. Grinds out the close games and without a doubt will bleed for you on the court. I know I want him next to me when we go into battle. And Hayden on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...