Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hasheem Fucking Thabeet

Before this year we all thought this guy was just some big goon who would make it to the league just because hes 7 foot 1....psychhh. Thabeet is an animal this year and in my highly educated sports mind he should be voted player of the year. Listen to these gaudy stats from yesturdays game: 25 points, 9 blocks, 20 rebounds woooow 1 more block for the tiple double are you seriouss. Not to mention this guy just fucking scares people in the paint like Master Mike Orefice scares his kids at camp. When they played cuse Jim Boeheim said he blocked 14 points and prevented another 14 points (7 shots) from even being taken. Thabeet strikes fear into the hearts of all and I'm telling you hes gonna keep going wild and tearing up college hoops.Oh my I would piss my pants if I was going up for a layup and saw him comin at me, his arm is about 2 inches shorter than this poor scrubs whole body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...