Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Was Wrong.

I'm a self proclaimed Thabeet hater. I really am. I hate his game, hate his personality, hate his height, hate his dumb goofy feet, hate his skin color (joke), and most of all I hate the fucking hype that comes with this kid. I went crazy on how overrated this sack of shit was but I was wrong. The beast put up 25 points, 9 blocks and 20 boards yesterday. Against Seton Hall so I don't know you wanna interpret that performance. He went for everything I love in a basketball player. Worked his ass off on both sides of the court. I'll say he is one of the most dominating figures on the court but as far as best player goes I gotta go with Blake Griffin. He's just scary good. Anyway. Thabeet is finally putting up numbers he is expected to. When you're over 7 feet tall I hope you get 9 blocks a game and put up 25 just by dropping the ball in the hoop. I still hate him with a passion. If he broke his legs I would laugh and make myself a holiday cocktail. I would love UConn so much more if it wasn't for this cocky bastard. I wont say hes overrated anymore but neither is Lebron and I hate him too. If I had a chance to meet both the story ends with me putting them into the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...