Saturday, February 21, 2009

You play for who??

Good morning Sarasota. I was watching COOLIDGE ball this fine morning and heard of a team called "liberty" which means there's a college called liberty which is fucking gay but thats besides the fact. anyways it got me thinking, are there any pro teams I don't know exist?? I immediately turned to the NHL 'cause i can name any other pro team with my eyes closed.

Atlanta Thrashers
Columbus Blue jackets
Minnesota Wild
Nashville Predators
Washington Capitals

Those are 5 teams in the NHL that I have MAYBE heard mention of once, and thats only cause Bayne shuffles through every team in NHL 09 before he gets where he needs to be. Finding these teams is like the recent discovery of Justin Budris....legend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...