Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Starbury


The New York Knicks and Stephon Marbury reached a buyout agreement Tuesday afternoon that clears the way for Marbury to sign with the Boston Celtics. "A comprehensive agreement was made this afternoon between the New York Knicks and Stephon Marbury," the Knicks said in a statement. "Under its terms, the grievance has been resolved and the Knicks have requested waivers on Stephon. No additional terms will be disclosed."

Ugh. I just puked in my mouth. I'm disgusted. I understand the guy wants to come to the best sports town in the world and win a ring. Even A-rod wanted to come here. I used to root for Steph back when he was first traded to the Knicks. Make clear that it was Marbury, not the Knicks I liked. Any little guy who was down to throw bows with a slob like Kenyon Martin was OK in my book. The guy is a joke now. I hate him and his little brothers. If he wants to come into this veteran led team and think he is one of the guys and all of a sudden be my new boyfriend he is out of his mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...