Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oh goodbye loverboy

I usually don't post about the Patriots because I hate them more than Osama himself but I decided since this is big breaking news, I'd fill the world in. Above we have the baby golden boy, seemingly waving goodbye to NewEngland. This picture wasn't taken today however, indicating that there has been an inside deal forming for months...PATS CHEAT AGAIN. No but really, this guys a rock, this year he put up numbers bigger than mine, and they send him away for a second rounder?? Brady put those numbers up his first season too, coming in for the injured John Madden, or maybe Drew Bledsoe. Thats besides the point...I think this was a premature decision by the Pats front office (must have spent too much time in the film room). I want to see a thumb war Cassel vs. Brady for the starting job. Thats a crock of shit if you ask Rza. All I'm sayin is...when it comes to me being a die hard Tampa Bay Lightning fan...im like a 16 year old on Carriage Drive....HONEY ROASTED 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...