Monday, February 23, 2009

The most epic,death-defying,gut-wrenching,tittie squeezing post of ALL TIME

First off I would like to say Im honored to be on a team named MSC, seeing as the actual Lewis Mills soccer players call themselves MSC, does this give me rights to obnoxiously ruin every school dance by singing "I want it that way" in a mircle (man-circle)?

Im going to break down this team, one by one, man by man, player by player, scrub by scrub, and tit by tit...while leaving out several players for lack of something creative about them. So if you'r not in it for the long haul on this post...pack your bags and call your nanny. 

Ladies first--
KAK- dont pass the ball to her, dont look at her, dont associate with her, for all we know she is the immigrant Janitor for FSA who has wandered onto the field...this isnt MSGC

Mike O, Look for Mike to have a huuuuge season, im talkin MVP like status, he didn't get to shine as much as he needed to this year for the school team because he was injured. Lets hope he doesn't blow this one Marissa style. 

Ba-ba-ba-ba-baynetrain. Look for this train to be  more of a pedalbike on the field. He thinks he can keep up with the best in the world, only I have seen him sing on rockband so I know this is a false-reality. 

C-Scans- the most quiet, and in my opinion the most talented Scanlan alive. Second to Ron Scanlan, who rides a mean stallion.

C-Murphy- Im told he has a left foot dirtier than his basement, little does he know...I've ejaculated there twice for the lack of females to do it for me and have NEVER cleaned up.

Troiani- Told me today "I can play soccer"...really Dave?? bold statement

C-RZA- This ain't Albertus hunny, Im puttin you into a wall...oh and dont they have a 40+ league for you??

KAK- dont pass the ball to her, dont look at her, dont associate with her, for all we know she is the Janitor for FSA who has wandered onto the field.

And I am personally guaranteeing a red-card for celebrations if/when I score my first goal...which i probably wont. And yes that is a picture of me at the top Refunds for injuries??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...