Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sean Avery Scores First Goal For Wolfpack.


One day he's assisting on a goal for the overtime win and the next he's scoring goals in a 5-2 victory. Say what you will about my boy but when he's on the right team, they win. That's 4 W's in a row for you fast kids at home. I've been to one game of his and have been able to watch a couple more live on the internet and I don't think he has changed a bit and I love it. He'll be yapping his mouth on the bench then he'll go put you into the wall once he hits the ice. I'm no hockey guru but if it wasn't for a long night of drinking beers at QU with a rabid hockey craze I wouldn't be writing about my boy Avery. That sentence doesn't fit in this post at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...