Thursday, February 5, 2009

GOOOOOOOOOGS my brotha

So you know what really ticks me off? Those kids who go 200% in gym class, let me explain. So today in games with keepin were playing some little spongeball crap game, w/e so I dont wanna name names but lets just say this cat's name rymes with Weed Pazorko. This kids going all out shoving people tackling kids and whatnot, Sellberg and I are really yellin at him telling it tom tone it down, so game 2 starts he shovs googs (Matt Guglielmo) puts him in the wall. Nice one playa u can shov a kids in gym class, not that I would want to shov my man googs he benches about 265. To continue, so were really laying into there teams and sellberg bombs up a pass, Matt being the superstar he is jumps up, in mid air Weed Pazorko runs over shovs him takes his legs out from underneath him and googs falls smashing into the bleachers, snaps his head back in a vicous slam but still gets the td. As he gets up he goes to touch the back of his head and there was more blood coming out of that shit then Bisson on a bad day....ouch. This fuckings kids got the balls to send my fellow captain and brother Matt Googs to the Hosptal in Games with Mr. Keepin. Honestly wtf, I'm suprised he didnt get knocked out from this hit, must be a lax player. This shits gotta stop or else its gonna be poppin off in period 3 gym.

maybe we should be wearing the flava flav viking helmets in period 3 to prevent this type of thing from happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...