Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chris Brown Beats Bitches Up, No I didn't just hear about this I had better shit to blog

Pow! right in the kissa! I'm sending out a SOS (too soon?). How the fuck do you even hit a face like that? She's GORGEOUS. A 3 time side boob of the day. Sure, I'll give it to ya that in this pic Rhianna is pointing to the money maker here but that's no excuse to slap a hoe. Go on and take a bow Mr. Brown.Maybe a round of applause. I honestly love this story a little bit. Like something out of disturbia perhaps? Every girl I have ever met is so fucking in love with Chris Brown. He's adorable they say. Have you ever heard "with you?" He's the sweetest guy everrrrr. Like a little teddy bear you just wanted to hold. So what happens now when that little teddy bear says bitch get off me or meet your maker? Sure, I can feel with breezy on this act of throwing a punch when frustrated. I've thrown a few punches in my day as well and every single one of them was selfish (one tree hill? ya) Anyway, I hit dudes. Not girls. BEAUTIFUL girls. Except donnafuck. Seriously bro, what kind of man pulls a chair out? You got bitchass ways fucker and rzababe don't like that. You're fired by the way. Oh and chris brown let's just say it's you and me at center ice buddy. No walls to go into. It's a long way down, it's so high off the ground yada yada yada. ANYWAY. I want to marry Rhianna, black eye and all. She might have to wait in line because if we include last friday I think I'm unofficially engaged to 4 different girls. All of which accepted my beer can ring. That's neither here nor there. Listen, I know that she's unfaithful and it kills me inside to know that she was happy with some other guy. I'd also like to add she can see me dying. She doesn't wanna do this anymore and she doesn't wanna be the reason everytime she walks out the door, I die a little bit more inside. But now I'm back for her. What would I tell her? Easy. Now that it's raining more than ever, know that we'll still have eachother. You can stand under my umbrella. Umbrella ella ella ella a a a a aaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...