Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WHAT IS THIS AMATEUR HOUR!?

No it is not, we may have lost tonight but you know what they say, the first cut is the deepest, so theres nowhere to go but up, and there were some things I saw out there I liked. I liked Mike Orefices booty.....I mean goal, I liked scottys braces, I like cohen playing hurt, I liked Mike Cyrs heroics, and I really like Corys prayers to the porcelin god, if you know what I mean. We started off with a 1-0 lead thanks to some brilliant moves by Mikey O, then MSC just had problems defensivly, except scotty. Despite the fact we palyed a bunch of 30 year old men we really held our own out there. Get big Thursday 9 oclock FSA be there.Step to this bitchhh Mills Soccer Club is in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...