Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Went To The Wolfpack Game and All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt.


Yes, I spent 25 bucks on a piece of shit Sean Avery shirt and I do not regret it what so ever. I don't even care that they lost. Sean Avery was an absolute magician tonight. He won tonight and that's all I care. It was clear why this guy has been a pro for so long while these other scrubs have been jerkin off in the minors. For the most part he was vintage Avery. His teammates even seemed to like him and had mutual respect for each other. Leaning over the wall, talking shit to other players while on the bench and making a couple bone rattling hits that even made me wince. And he played a little hockey as well creating opportunities for these rookies even though they can't finish for shit. He even sprinted coast to coast just to get involved in a little scuffle. I fucking loved it. The bottom line is my boy showed up and he made clear he is levels above everyone else. What was the real story of the game? The jersey raffle girl. I guess I'm a hopeless romantic but this girl made my heart melt. There was no typical physical attribute that stood out, she was just pure beauty. Her smile could light up vegas in a blackout. She's the type of chick I'd bring home to dinner and I have never done that. ever. Nor do I want to but she just might be the one. If I didn't spend all my money on the Sean Avery shirt we would be sitting at a table discussing our hopes and dreams over a couple cold beers. That's just my wildest fantasy.



Dwight Howard just dunked on a 12 foot hoop and he made it look too fucking easy. This guy is a freak. Mark my words right here. When it is all said and done Dwight Howard will be one of the top 10 players of all time. And Nate Robertson is a fucking joke. Anyone who wants to compare this dude to a real player better get a fucking reality check. Start thinking "we" and not "me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...