Tuesday, February 24, 2009

J.D Drew Tried To Kiss Me And I Didn't Tell Anyone Cause Idk How I Feel About it Yet

I don't know how I feel about this guy. Sometimes I love him but most of the time I think he is dull, soft and one of the most apathetic figures in Boston sports. I just feel like the guy doesn't give a shit. He's the anti-youk or Pedroia and I love those guys. My last memory of Drew is him sitting on a 1-2 count with the bases juiced in the ALCS, ending our season. He walked away like it was nothing. I'm no baseball star but you can bet your nanny's ass that I would be in the umpires face debating that call. And now he comes into training camp with a back injury but he says it's no big deal. You don't know what to believe from this guy. He could make a mountain out of a mole hill or vise versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...