Sunday, February 8, 2009

3 Days Till Pitchers and Catchers Report. Lets gett ittt boysss

It's about that time baby. Hopes and dreams of a world series will dance through our heads like sellysells doin his no pants dance every friday night. Yanks got CC and Burnett. Whatever that's cool. To be honest with ya I like Beckett, Lester and Dice-k as the beast 1-2-3 pitchers in the game. Beckett is going to rebound this year without a fucking doubt. I think Dice-K was finally starting to show his status as a #1 guy in a rotation last year and I love the fact that he's going to be a #2 guy at best this year. Lester was gross last year. I'm not saying anymore on him. Wake is a 50-50 guy and I'll take it. Who's gonna close out the rotation? To call the Brad Penny and Smoltz deals dumb is completely ridiculous. Both of those we're low risk/high reward type shit. If neither of them contribute this year I feel way more confident in that than if we took the chance on a guy like Burnett who has shit in his ears and is a liability to your rotation as far as I'm concerned. Also, I think Masterson isn't a bullpen guy. He has big league stuff like Bucholz and both of those guy will put in their two cents this year. Oh, and Lars Anderson is going to fucking do shit this year for pawtucket and hopefully get a few call ups. He's the one reason I wasn't so shaken up about the fucked up Tex deal. The guy just turned 21 this year and coming into his own. I'll take Lowell and 'Tek for one more year. They're used goods. Like every female I've ever known. Sure they look good, experienced but in the end they got nothing new to give you and will end up breaking your heart and you saw it coming the entire way. We got MVP in Pedroia and Youk. Enough said. I love the outfield if JD can stay healthy. Baldelli giving the guys a rest will be huge too. We can't afford to keep Lugo on the bench. We either trade him or something but it's a fucking waste to keep a big money guy wasting bench space. David Ortiz? Beautiful. Nothing more. What are my predictions? World Motherfucking Series will come back to titletown usa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...