Monday, February 9, 2009

This Is One Of The Saddest Days In 2009

Call me crazy or call me sexy but I've never been so bent out of shape over a torn ACL since smitty went down at Nonne. What about Tom Terrific? Don't ever speak of that because I will not hesistate to put you into the wall. Al Jefferson is a fucking beasttt. He got absolutely snubbed for the all-star game this year and I would have ranted on it but it wasn't our fight. He was averaging 23.1 and 11 boards a game. Who else does that? Dwight the freak Howard and Tim the professional Duncan. That's great fucking company to be with. I've been saying it since we drafted him in Boston that this kid was going to be a star but I'll take a KG and ring over that anyday. Maybe I'm only saying this because Minnesota is my west conference team cause of Gomes, Telfair and Mccants but what the fuck ever. I feel for this guy and it makes me want to chant down babylon.


Eric Finley can't wait for wednesday. Uconn-Cuse at 7. USA Mexico at 7. UNC-Duke at 9. Which Means I'm locking myself in the basement all night. Yeah, and jerkin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...