Sunday, February 8, 2009

I said, "Do you like the dress I bought?" and then he said, "yeah, it's gonna look great on my floor." I don't remember much after that.

C's lost today. I refuse to watch a kobe/lebron circle jerk. When a game in the NBA actually matters you know where to find me. Anyway.Sober House is the name of this show. I don't know what the fuck it is but it's a crock of shit if you were to ask this guy. First off, rehab is for quitters. They should all be embarrassed to even include themselves on such a show for the whole world to see. So what if you smoke a little crack? You gotta kill the pain some way. Andy Dick is on this show. I love it. Finally someone admitting that homosexuality is a disease and is fucking disgusting. Oh, is that wrong? He's an alcoholic? What a pussy. Just cause you can't handle your liquor like a 15 year old bitch doesn't mean you gotta bring us all into your pussy shaven world. I'm being rude? Well fuck you too. My family built this country with nothing but a bottle of scotch and sheer braun to accompany the everlasting will that exists in such incredible species. You know who I'm talking about. Coach Gordon Bombay. Yeah, he got a DUI. Wasn't shit. He got off his broke ass and he won. He didn't go to rehab and sulk in his own self pity. You wanna know why? Because DUCKS FLY TOGETHER. Honestly one of the greatest stories since sheriff Tom Palmer led a group of misfits to a soccer championships in the Big Green. Now c'mon people. You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold, you gotta be wiser. You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough, you gotta be strongerrrr. You gotta got be cool, you gotta be calm, you gotta stay together. All I know, all I know, LOVE WILL SAVE THE DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...