Saturday, February 7, 2009

RZA: Now we know why his balls shrink in the playoffs


Ever hear something so inspirational that you will remember exactly where you were when you heard it for the rest of your life? Well that happened to me this morning, at 11:16AM, while i was laying in my bed in nothing but a tainted pair of J.Crew boxer briefs. Alex Rodriguez has reportedly tested positive for steroids in 2003. I used to love this guy! See wha hahappened was apparently it was against the rules, but there was no punishment for it. How are they going to punish me if I go to the mall and hand notes to people confessing my love for the color orange?? THEY ARENT. I have never had sex with A-Rod, but im sure he wouldn't even have the decency to reach around. This guy was gonna be the greatest to ever play, not anymore, now he's just a silly fuck who sticks needles in his asshole. Now I can honestly say the only future hall of famer on the Yankees squad right now is Derek Jeter...I wish I was half black. Now please take a good look at the picture above, of Alex in his first year in the MLB, he batted .358 with 36HR's and 123RBI's. THATS CRAZY...he drops these numbers for 20 years he has the HR record and is guaranteed a bust of his face in my living room. Instead he sticks a needle in his ass and bats .302 with 35 HR's and 103 RBI's. A-Rod doesn't need tips for tits, the roids already gave him big enough tits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...