Saturday, February 7, 2009

Shaqtastic. 29 points.

Shaq daddy on the move? Perhaps. I know, you don't care and neither do I. I'd much prefer to write a 500 word essay on how pretty the girls are at Quinnipiac. I shit you not. I fell in love like 20 times last night. Anyway. Shaqtis is rumored to be on the market. So is Sean Avery and justin bobby. Motherfucker was used goods 2 years ago and things haven't changed since. I'll give him credit where credit is due though in averaging about 19 and 9 this year which is no easy feat for a black man. I mean old guy. I honestly didn't understand why he was traded to the Suns last year anyway. That was a team built for speed and we all know this dude is built for comfort. Motorboat anyone? I know I did. Eassyyy nowww.



And what is this bullshit on ESPN.com? since when does 'Nova beating Cuse make front page news? It's like these guys love to see me hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...