Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's Time To Panic


AVERY AILING: LW Sean Avery was getting around the Rangers' training rink in Greenburgh on crutches yesterday, one day after spraining his right knee in a morning-skate collision with RW Ryan Callahan. The Rangers offered no update on Avery's condition, but his status for the Oct. 2 season opener remains in doubt.What. The. Fuck. Is the whole world against me or something? I guess this explains the reason for my slumping mojo. If #16 isn't even able to hit the ice then I have no hope. Mercury needs to fucking come back into orbit.



Not so sure about using "Till I Collapse" though. Feel like after every high school basketball team used it to run out to it should've been banned by the year 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...