Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tom Brady Is 8th Best Looking QB. Huh?

Tom Brady has work to do. According to the Wall Street Journal, the Patriots quarterback is only the eighth-handsomest signal-caller in the NFL, bested by the likes of…Kerry Collins? Taking the top spot was Boston College product Matt Ryan of the Atlanta Falcons. Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, another BC product in Matt Hasselbeck, Shaun Hill, and Ben Roethlisberger all finished ahead of Brady in the scientific research.

Cue all the talk that I'm gay and blah, blah, blah. This one just hits too close to home. That's my Quarterback. I'm not saying Tom Bradry is the hottest player in the league. I'm saying #12 is the greatest specimen ever created by the higher forces. He's also the best football player in the league. So he has that going for him. Which is nice. But how the fuck does Matt Ryan or even a bald Matt Hasslebeck get rated above him? This thing must be rigged right? I haven't seen a better inside job done than when the class of 2008 voted Matt Kalmin as the class hottie or whatever and guys like me and Kevin Sleich just get completely left of the nominee list. And for those that don't believe just try and remember 3 of the 4 chicas who were in charge of counting up those votes and then think of the connection it has with me. Yup. Uh-huh. Not my fault you sucked at not being a whore. So the only thing I can think of is that Tom Terrific must have wronged these science fucks in some way back in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...