Monday, September 7, 2009

Temper, Temper Shawny Boy


Shawne Merriman of the San Diego Chargers was taken into custody by the San Diego County Sheriff's Department after an alleged altercation with Tila Tequila. San Diego Sheriff's deputies responded to a call this morning at 3:45 AM. Tila claims she was "choked and physically restrained" by Merriman after she tried to leave his residence.

I don't like to beat around the bush so let's call it what it is. Wealthy black men beating up girls. Boom. It's out there and now we can move on. You can be a little vagina and call it racism but the facts are there for everyone to see. You don't see angry linebackers like Brian Urlacher snuffing a slut just because she doesn't want to give it up. Now with that being said, Tila must have done something wrong. If she commented on his mother or tested his manhood then I can see the gloves come off. But I'm willing to completely ignore the fact that she's a cheap whore and therefore has a many rights as a 1600's peasant. I absolutely hate Shawne Merriman and I couldn't have been more happier when I heard this story. I think the ideal situation here would be that Merriman goes to prison for life and Tila Tequila just dies. Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...