Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Look At How Hot Sean Avery's New GF Is

According to the New York Post, it is said with New York’s Daily News that model Hilary Rhoda is still dating New York Jets’ quarterback Mark Sanchez. I’m sorry Daily News, but that is “Ancient History”. In all likelihood, the Daily News incorporated a photo from the quarterback and the model’s GQ photoshoot in the June 2009 edition that could be seen in The Post last May, and included in the article yesterday, claiming that Sanchez and Rhoda are still playing on the same team. However, the model has made other passes, right into the arms of another team player and hockey star, Sean Avery. A source close to Avery has confirmed that the couple were seen at Avery’s TriBeCa bar and says that “Sean and Hilary are definatley an item”.

Ohhhh Snap! Take that Mark Sanchez. You wanna run around like you're hot shit because you're 3-0 and you got the world by the short and curlies. But you don't. The chick that everyone thought you were banging has actually been underneath #16 the entire time. I can sleep well at night now knowing that guys like me and Sean Avery are back on top. I guess Mercury has come back into orbit and all that shit. Honestly, I feel like my motherfucking mojo has just been rejuvenated at this very moment. Watch out bitches. I've come back to reclaim my thrown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...