Friday, September 11, 2009

I Think J-Breezy Googled Himself


Homie doesn't want to post facebook status' anymore? Whatever. At least he's not ogling himself, right? The kid made it on the blog several times. If he can make it here, he can make it anywhere as far as I'm concerned. And I hope he knows I mean no harm by it. There's just this little voice inside my head that says if this hombre finds himself a gun, I know who the first guy he crosses off his list will be. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you find something you love, you can't let it get away. You gotta fight like hell until you find peace somewhere. Keep doing your thing playa.


Google Jordon Brault and tell me the first blog that comes up. We're on top of the world now baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...