Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Summer Of 2009 (singing to the tune of summer of '69)



We had our first real keggar
busch light was tasting might fine
Got played until my fingers bled
was the summer of '09

Me and some guys from school
played rockband and we tried real hard
dougie left, nesty got married (smitty's line)
Me and smitty are gonna get real far

But when I look back now that summer seemed to last forever
and if I had to choice, yeah I might not wanna always be there
Those were the drunkest days of my life

Aint no use in complainin' when you got a job to do
spent my days down with schur landscaping
and thats when I met a jew, yeah!
Standing in the roadway inn, mike patel said he couldn't wait forever
oohh when he told us to be quiet, I knew that it was now or never
those were the best days of my life

Man we were killin time, we were young and restless
titties so small you might think them bitches was breastless
huh?

and now the times are changin'
look at everything thats come and gone
sometimes we play rockband, think about MJ and what went wrong
standing on berman's porch, scans was missing for what seemed like forever
oohhh then his sister(candace, god bless her) held my hand and I knew she wanted to get the lever. Those were the best days of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...