Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kobe or Lebron? I prefer Mr. Pierce.


The hot debates will be running all week. Who blew up the Garden more, who's the next MJ, blah blah blah. I really don't give a shit. Bottom line is Lebron put up 52, 11 assists and 10 boards. That's HUGE. Against the Knicks. When either of those 2 fuckers give that same performance in the TD Banknorth Garden give me a call. I love ESPN asking if Kobe is going to go for an encore tonight in Boston. Are you shitting me? Last I checked Paul Pierce was 8 times the player Al Harrington is and KG doesn't even get put into the same sentence as David Lee or whoever the fuck plays for the Knicks. Who's gonna push us around inside? Perkins sucks dick but atleast he's a fucking goon we can throw inside to bash Gasol's head in to keep him honest. We're on a 12 game win streak, soon to be 13. Ray Allen is on an absolute tear and even Rondo put up 20, 8 and 5the other night. I don't even need to mention The Truth doing his usual 29, 7 and 6 routine. I believe those three guys add up to more than 61. I didn't even throw in KG. We're also the defending champions. I don't know if I've mentioned that before. So Suck on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...