Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jamfest Review

rugged pic
I know jamfest was a few days ago but i figured id post a little review, at least what I thought. There were some good songs and some very questionable ones to say the least.

Aerocia a.k.a. mike corrigans band - these guys were pretty good, didnt think corrigan had it in him but i guess I was wrong, they won my vote. They maybe could have done more songs with lyrics instead of that funky ass circle jerk around the acoustic guitar.

Adrenaline, men in tights - They won and they were good, takes some serious cahonejs to go on stage in tights, trust me I would know. If fallout boy had a baby i guess you could say this band is that baby, but its just a todler now still needs to grow. The bassist my goalie cam dickson experienced some techinical trouble but like all good lacrosse players came through in the clutch and fixed that shit right.

Lucianne, a.k.a. wtf are you saying - When they started playing I though ok these guys can play some insturments this is pretty good, but once they opened there mouths, it all went downhill. Iv never heard trey talk much so when I saw he was singing I got kinda excited, but with all that screaming I could not understand a single word he was saying, it was kinda like when the tv is static and u turn the volume all the way up. The song they did with normal vocals was good though.

Before we begin..... - These guys should have practiced a bit, before they began this show. They had potential but just to many errors, broken guitars entire versus forgotten, and 2 arupt water breaks. Idk what to think about them.

Young Vick a.k.a. god - These guys didnt compete but they played some songs at the end and let me tell you, twice as good as any other band, I would like listen to this shit on my ipod. Jimmy Manns got some pipes and his singing killed it. It got pretty emotional in the crowd especially around me, thats just a sign that they were very good, right? Those songs were just a bunch of tearjerkers i guess, seriously though these guys are awsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...