Saturday, July 3, 2010

Suga Mama


Tiger's divorce with Elin Nordegren is nearly finalized and she is set to receive $100 million. It was first reported that she would receive $750 million but Tiger isn't even worth that much. I'm pretty sure she won't be complaining over $100 million though. The lady hit the jackpot...she went from being Jesper Parnevik's nanny to being worth $100 million. She basically pooped out two kids and got cheated on for $100 million. If there is a job application for that, sign me up! I'll definitely experience child-birth and let someone cheat on me for $100 million. Now I just need to meet her because it has been a goal of mine to find a hot suga mama so that I can be a stay-at-home dad.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...