Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Marisa Miller on August FHM Cover

The ridiculously sexy Marisa Miller is on the August cover of FHM magazine which is pretty much a British Playboy/Maxim hybrid. The article and pictures try to paint Marisa as "the girl next door"...hang on, I'll be back in 10 minutes...

Okay, where was I? Ah yes, Marisa Miller as "the girl next door". After seeing these pictures I might have to change my stance on wanting to be a stay-at-home dad and having my wife bring home the bread.

*Click the pics to enlarge them*















marisa miller fhm bikini

marisa miller fhm bikini

marisa miller fhm bikini

marisa miller fhm bikini

marisa miller fhm bikini

marisa miller fhm bikini







marisa miller fhm bikini

marisa miller fhm bikini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...