Thursday, July 22, 2010

Taylor Swift New Album (Speak Now) - October 25


I thought a countdown might be too excessive but then I reminded myself that Taylor Swift is releasing a new album and it seemed necessary. TSwizzle hosted a live Ustream chat with her fans on Tuesday and discussed the details of her much anticipated new album. She revealed that the album will be released on October 25th and will be called "Speak Now".

Nancy Durham of TheBoot.com stated...
"Taylor Swift says that when her third album, 'Speak Now,' is released October 25, it will tell listeners a lot about her personal life .... presumably including the romantic seesaw she's ridden during the past two years."
A Taylor Swift album chock full of songs about her failed relationships? Shocking...and I wouldn't want it any other way. She wrote every single song on the album without any co-writers which is pretty bad-ass. I would have at least needed the Rhyme Zone to help me out. She stated...
"I wrote all the songs myself for this record. It didn't really happen on purpose. It just sort of happened that way. I'd get my best ideas at 3:00 AM in Arkansas, and didn't have a co-writer around and I'd just finish it. And that would happen again in New York; that would happen again in Boston; that would happen again in Nashville. The songs that made the cut for the albums are the ones that I wrote by myself so – wish me luck!"
Ummmm..."luck"? It's good to know she shares the same night-owl tendencies as I do because it will serve as a great conversation starter when we finally meet. Here is the full video of her Ustream chat...


The 1st single is called "Mine" and will be released on August 16 which is just over 3 weeks away. I haven't been this excited since Target had a book about her on sale a few months ago 7-11 got a new shipment of Silly Bandz a few weeks ago. On July 8 TSwift was in Maine filming the video for "Mine" which will be released in about 6 months. Pics from the music video shoot are below...

taylor swift album speak nowtaylor swift album speak now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...