Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Brooklyn Decker at the ESPYS

brooklyn decker espys marissa miller erin andrews hot
Oh. My. God. Hello Brooklyn!

The ESPY's were tonight and because nothing else was on television I decided to watch them. Seth Meyers was hosting and was decent, but my main bitch, Brooklyn Decker, stole the show. Before her entrance she texted me and said "hey baby this dress is for you ;)". I get those texts quite often so I wasn't really intrigued by it. But then she appeared. In that perfect, beautiful pink dress. And then I came.

brooklyn decker espys marissa miller erin andrews hot
She literally looks like she wants to pop out of that dress in every single area and I'm not gonna lie, I wanna pop into her in every single area. She looks beyond good and I just pray we see her more and more often. Heres the rest of the pictures of Brooklyn

Erin who? Speaking of Erin, she tweeted "Uhhhh guess who asked to take a pic bc she said everyone says we're sisters..ummm I died.." and included this lovely picture of her and Marissa Miller. If the condition to have a threesome with these three was that I had to cut my dick off after it was over...I would do it.

brooklyn decker espys marissa miller erin andrews hot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...