Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Daily Grind - Sports Bets

Yesterday: 0-4
Overall: 0-4

Okay, so I broke rule number one of baseball betting. I bet against the Washington Nationals. I deserved to go 0 for 4. Seriously, I swing and missed more than Chad Billingsley at a frat party. He's portly.

-Dodgers vs. Giants (OVER 7.5) - 4:10 PM (MLB) - My boy Chad Billingsley will probably be too distracted by my analogy to have a pitching duel with the ever-inconsistent Barry Zito.

- Braves (+1.5) vs. Reds - 4:10 PM (MLB)

-Mariners (moneyline) vs. Twins - 7:10 PM (MLB) - King Felix and his league leading 145 strikeouts takes on the Twins in the surprisingly un-hitter friendly Target Field.

-Orioles vs. Royals (moneyline) - 7:10 PM (MLB) - Zack Greinke won a CY Young award. Start acting like it.

braves mariners daily sports bets baseball mlb betting orioles cardinals dodgers giants

Yours Truly,
Carlos Bloganegra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...