Monday, July 26, 2010

Rajon Rondo Says Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo acknowledges that LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade teaming up in Miami makes the Heat "good on paper," but he's not ready to concede the NBA title. "They should be good, but they ain't done nothing yet," Rondo told Yahoo sports' Marc Spears at a practice for Team USA in Las Vegas. He also said he's more worried about the Lakers. "What is there to be nervous for? I'm worried about LA. That's the team we need to beat. Miami looks really good on paper, and I'm sure they're going to be really good. But they still have to come together as a team. I'm not saying they won't, but who knows if those guys can jell?" Rondo said.

Whatever Rondo is selling, I'm buying it. That dude just doesn't give a fuck about anything. And I don't think I'm being some conceded Celtics fan either when I say I'm not that worried about the Heat. What has Lebron ever won in his life besides personal trophies? Nothing. What has Chris Bosh ever done in his life? Nothing. Who's the point guard? Chalmers? Who's the center? Ilgauskas? Good grief! I'm just saying the Celtics are still the team to beat in the east.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...