Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Selena Gomez Loses Her Voice but Does "Lopez Tonight"

I do love me some Selena Gomez and she recently turned 18 but this interview on "Lopez Tonight" was one of the most awkward things I have ever seen. Apparently she lost her voice so she stole Stephen Hawking's text-to-speech gizmo for the interview. Yeah, shocker that she lost her voice. She probably got Jake Gyllenhoused for her birthday and was yelling the entire night. She didn't even say one word during the entire interview. She managed to laugh a few times which was even more awkward. Was it imperative that she do the interview that night? Couldn't she have waited a few days until she got her voice back? Couldn't she have used her wizard powers to get her voice back? Oh god, I just embarrassed myself on my own blog by knowing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...