Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mel Gibson Rant #7

Well Mel Gibson rant #7 has been released and it's pretty good but not as hilarious as some of the others. This one is just him yelling at Oksana without her talking back. He rips her a new one and goes into a rant about her and Timothy Dalton, the father of her 12-year-old. Mel says...
“Did you get my last message about me being a bad father, and Tim being a great dad now? You didn’t hear that one? Well, you should go and fuck him (Dalton), you know, you fickle cunt because I don’t care."
Just in case it wasn't clear that Mel hates her he says...
"I despise you. I don’t want you back. You have proven yourself to me. You’re not the fucking woman I want...You’re a fucking fake. You’re a fucking sham. You don’t know what the fuck it means to make a man happy. You didn’t make me fucking happy. I couldn’t make you happy with the BEST I DID FOR ANYBODY, EVER! EVER. You fucking glum cunt!"
This argument was essentially over when he dropped "glum cunt". I mean there's no coming back from that one. He then goes on to say she should start banging people in front her son...
“The game’s over. Okay. The game’s over. Let the new games begin so you can get it on with anybody else and your son can watch it. What is it? Number 45 he’s going to have to look at? Fucking good.”
We have a special surprise coming for you within the next few days (relating to the Mel Gibson rants) so be sure to check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...