Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rent a Friend: A Place for Rich Losers

While prowling the interwebs I discovered what may possibly be the most disturbing/awesome website of all time. It is called Rent a Friend and it a place where you can literally pay people to hang out with you. All you have to do is enter your zip code and the site will find "friends" in your area. While surfing this site I found true diamonds in the rough, some examples are...

This is Marjorie, a 50 year old black woman who loves hiking and being your wingman. I would gladly pay $150 a day to hang brain (hang with your testicles out) with her. She is also willing to take you to her favorite bar and introduce her to her crew. What kind of crew she has, I don't know, but if she is renting herself out as a friend she must be a professional friend. If Marjorie isn't the girl for you we have...









This is Carole, she is 70 years young and is just dying to hang out with you! (for $200 a day of course). Her interests include bowling, going to museums, and wine tasting. She says that she is a "professional author and speaker in the metaphysical field with a very flexible schedule". Carole seems like a old fashion gal with an interest in metaphysics (also known as bullshit in the trade). If these two gems aren't your taste I've saved the best for last..

.







This handsome gentleman's name is Phil. He is 55 years old and is ready to rumble. He is a master gardener and loves to have theological debates...but he has a catch...he says he is "allergic" to alcohol and tobacco. This probably means that he is a reformed wife beater (fingers crossed). He also won many artistic awards so he can paint your portrait similar to the movie Titanic. I'm very tempted to demand he paint an ultra realistic portrait of my meat. That's the only way I would get my moneys worth out of my time with Phil.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...